Questville Services does not simply provide a residential group home for youths. Questville was birthed in part on the Christian principles of caring for those in need in our community and the importance of sharing God’s love through real and tangible actions.
Questville provides 24 hours person centred comprehensive services in a group setting. Youths receives structure, guidance and support to be successful. We provide each youth with basic essentials as well as offer activities that promote positive development and self-esteem with the help of our staff, mentors and volunteers. We continually assess each youth in our care to ensure their complex needs are being met.
Questville provides youths with a “toolkit” of skills that will help them survive in the real world. Questville staff recognizes the signs and symptoms of trauma in youths and seeks to actively prevent a youth from being re-traumatized. Questville provides services to nurture and guide youths as they grow older. It is a stable and secure base for youths.
To enrich lives by empowering youths, offering new beginnings and meaningful opportunities.
To provide a secure base for youths and guiding them to greatness as we prepare them for their future.
1. Identify strengths by using the “resource lens not the deficit lens”.
2. To ensure that youth placed in the program receive trauma informed care and not re-traumatized.
3. We believe youths have a right to a safe and nurturing environment.
4. We believe everyone should be treated with dignity and respect.
5. We believe in empowering youths to become self-sufficient and responsible.
6. We believe in building relationships.